Everything You Need to Know Before Applying False Eyelashes!
Every woman's eyes love the beauty of long eyelashes because it adds such elegant beauty to the entire makeup look, but applying false eyelashes is the only obstacle between the beauty of false eyelashes and you.
Below, we have covered everything you need to know about false lashes:
What are False Eyelashes?
False eyelashes have been a part of makeup for years. It is still the trend that women of all ages apply to their eyes to enhance their natural beauty. It is made from synthetic fibers, which are glued onto the upper eyelid line or worn as an individual lash. It is used to create definitions for the eyes.
Where to Get False Eyelashes?
False eyelashes are available in various styles, thicknesses, and lengths at Lovrish Creations. Since it has been a makeup tool for decades and has evolved, each type of lash serves different purposes and features that suit the needs of extra women.
False Eyelash Types
Following are the types of artificial eyelashes that you can find at our store:
- Chic Lashes: Natural volume lashes add subtle volume to your natural lashes. They are mainly used for light makeup at home, work, or special occasions.
- Ornate Lashes: If you want to make your lashes look natural yet fuller and thicker, our ornate lashes are perfect for you.
- Secret Lashes: Style features lashes shorter on top, gradually lengthening to longer on the corner of the eyes-just like winged liner!
- Diamond BG: Diamond Bg is suitable for females under 40. It's a vegan double-colored non-magnetic eyelash that you can ideally wear at formal, informal, or semi-formal events.
- Diamond BB: With our Diamond BB flash eyelashes, you can nail your perfect professional or formal look. It is vegan, waterproof, and double colored lashes perfect for younger females.
How to Apply False Eyelashes?
Things to Know Before Applying Lashes
Following, we have mentioned a few things that you keep in mind before applying lashes:
- Curl your natural eyelashes with the help of a curler
- Apply a single coat of mascara
- Band False eyelashes
- Don't use an excessive amount of glue.
- Make sure the layer of glue should not be a drip.
- Apply a more adhesive amount of glue at the corners of the false eyelashes
5 Steps to Apply False Lashes Perfectly!
- On the lash line of false eyelashes, apply a thin layer of glue.
- Wait at least 30 minutes until the bond becomes tacky.
- Bend False eyelashes to distribute the bond in an equal line
- From the inner to the outer corner, start applying the false eyelash and press the lash line gently.
- Now, apply mascara again onto your eyelashes so that your lashes equally blend with the false eyelashes.
Now your eyes are ready for twinkling!
The Game-Changer Hack to Applying False Lash Easily
The most crucial part of applying false eyelashes is using glue. To overcome this trouble, there is a hack.
Drop a tiny amount of glue that smashes false eyelashes on the glue at your wrist. Use a tweezer to hold the false eyelashes because it will help you apply lashes to your eyes. Just use simple hacks and tricks to apply false eyelashes.
Women of all ages apply eyelashes to enhance their natural beauty. It comprises synthetic fibers glued to the upper eyelid line to give you much fuller, thinker, and natural eyelashes.